Ruminations

Blog dedicated primarily to randomly selected news items; comments reflecting personal perceptions

Monday, November 27, 2006

What The Hell!?

How the bloody hell did that happen? Guess I've got to be a whole lot more careful. I've bloody well imported an advertisement into my blog. Gag me with an octopus! I've tried to erase the damn blog, to no avail. I've deleted it, much to my great distress, because I wanted that blog entry in there, it said something I wanted to say and thought should be said.

But because I copied a news entry into the blog to assist my memory a bit in the writing of it, then deleted the news bit, as I often do once my blog is completed I've also brought into it, entirely innocently, but by the looks of it, something that refuses to vanish into thin air where it belongs, a belligerent and determined advertisement - or, as it happens, series of advertisements.

I've repeated the delete manoeuvre over and over again, gone back to check and it's still there. Gawk! I have no intention of shilling for any service provider or manufacturer or anything resembling same. Yet here I am, a hapless victim of my own making. How to rescue my blog from that invader? Don't tell me it's there for good - or for bad, as the case may be.

What a dilemma. What a miserable thing to happen. Some damn advertisement piggy-backing on my personal blog. Without permission, to be sure. But on the other hand, mine was the very hand, accident or no, that permitted this to happen.

Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
()() Follow @rheytah Tweet